Gov Ball Eats

Sunday, June 21, 2015



A few weekends ago I got the opportunity to go to Governor's Ball with my best friends. For those of you that have never been, Governor's Ball is a music festival located on Randall's Island in NYC. Along with the amazing music, Governor's Ball is notorious for its great food. I was so surprised to see so many options on their grounds, vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, you name it. Even though I don't have any restrictions when it comes to food, its nice to see that everyone was able to find something they enjoy. They definitely had the unhealthy (delicious) carnival like food as well as healthier options for those who are more health conscious. Here is the entire list of vendors that were there. I also enjoyed seeing all the food trucks lined up on the sides (they were super crowded, so sadly I did not get to eat off one of them). We ate mostly off of the regular stands that were there. It was honestly one of the best weekends of my life so if you get the chance to go, do it!!!


#1 + #2: Chicken Gyro (perfect for when we were
running from concert to concert) p.s. sorry for the bite out of it, I was pretty hungry
#3: + #4: My friend Jess got a coconut water from CoCo & Co
and I got six delicious arancini balls from the Arancini Bros
#5: The famous Nutella ball
#6: Not sure of the official name for this arancino
(singular for arancini) but basically it was macaroni
and cheese ball and let me tell you it was delicious
#7: Ice cream sandwich (w/ cookies and creme in da middle)
from Davey's Ice Cream
#8: Lastly, Paulette and I got the famous compost cookie
from Momofuku Milk Bar. Surprisingly, it was not one of my
favorites from them, but still pretty good










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs