Snow Day Eatings

Monday, February 2, 2015


1.



2.3.



4.



It's been snowing A TON here, which is good because I've been getting off of school a lot (yay for all day pj's!)

Since its been freezing, I decided to make a post about my favorite snow day foods.
Usually if I'm eating on a snow day, whatever it is i'm eating is warm and not really that healthy (to be completely honest).

/ / 1. Joy the Baker's Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
Whenever I wake up gloriously from finding out we have a snow day, I ALWAYS make pancakes and I love Joy's twist on the original pancake.

If you ever been over to my Pinterest, you know how much I love my mac and cheese. 
Yummy ooey gooey cheesey mac and cheese is definitely an essential to me.

/ / 3. Jennifer's Creamy Tomato Soup 
I love a good, warm tomato soup, especially with a grilled cheese to dip it in.

/ /4. Minimalist Baker's Smores Hot Chocolate 
Well not very surprising here that hot chocolate made the list, but as soon as I saw this beautiful picture, I knew I had to make it.

Stay Warm!

XO
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs