Rice Pudding

Thursday, June 6, 2013




Hello everyone! I am so sorry I haven't posted in awhile. One word... finals. I have been on lack of sleep lately from staying up until twelve studying World Wars 1 and 2. Oh also science, math, language arts, and spanish. Fun. I know. This time of year is the craziest for me with tests and other school stuff:( I keep telling myself... don't worry it's almost over. 




So in the mist of all my work I decided to procrastinate a wee bit and make some rice pudding. Rice pudding has always been a favorite of my dad and I. Surprisingly this pudding is very easy to make and  all you need is a few ingredients. I still can't decide which way I like it better; hot or cold.






So if your like me and have finals, give yourself a little rice pudding break. Trust me, it's worth it:)

Here is the link for the recipe
Enjoy!

 
site design by designer blogs